Our Council Tax team's phone lines are currently very busy. To avoid waiting for a long time, please use to manage your account and make payments online.
Complain about food quality or food premises
If you wish to complain about food quality or a food premises in the borough, the best way to do this is by using our online form.
You can use the form to report the following concerns:
- food hygiene
- food waste build up
- pest activity
- a suspicious object found in food
- food quality
- food labelling and presentation
If you have food you've purchased from the premises, please remember to:
- try not to touch it, especially if it has a foreign object in it
- keep it in its container
- keep all labels, wrappings and your receipt
- keep it wrapped and put it in the refrigerator or freezer
Food hygiene ratings
听- find out if a restaurant, takeaway or food shop you want to visit has good food hygiene standards.